In accordance with the current regulations on Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), GRAND BOATS SL informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on Facebook Social Networks, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by GRAND BOATS SL, showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our site, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data published on your profile.
The user can always access to the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. GRAND BOATS SL has access to and processes that user’s public information, especially their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any file. In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you have, and which can be exercised before GRAND BOATS SL, in accordance with the GDPR, you must consider the following nuances:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about his specific personal data and the processing that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the available information on the origin of such data and the communications made or planned thereon.
- Right of Rectification: This is the right of the data subject to modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of GRAND BOATS SL, for example, to remove comments published on the website itself, images or web content that contain personal data of the user.
- Right to Limitation of Processing: This is the right to limit the purposes of the processing originally provided by the controller.
- Right of Deletion: It is the right to delete the personal data of the user, except as provided in the GDPR itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the mandatory conservation of the same, in time and form.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible.
- Right of Objection: This is the right of the user not to have the processing of his personal data carried out or the processing of them ceased by GRAND BOATS SL.
GRAND BOATS SL will perform the following actions::
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user profile of all the information already published on the GRAND BOATS SL. website.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Page status updates to be posted on the user profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete the contents that no longer interest them and restrict who shares their connections, to do this they must access their privacy settings.
Once you have joined the GRAND BOATS SL website, you may post comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of them, enjoy the cop It is expressly prohibited any publication on the page, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that infringe or are likely to infringe on morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or who infringe, violate or infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the law. In these cases, GRAND BOATS SL reserves the right to immediately remove the content and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
The user should keep in mind that their posts will be known to other users, so he is the main responsible for their privacy. The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any processing system by GRAND BOATS SL but will remain in the Social Network.
CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
GRAND BOATS SL reserves the right to conduct contests and promotions, in which the user attached to its page may participate. The bases of each of them, when the platform of the Social Network is used for this purpose, will be published in the same one. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other standard that may apply to it. The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or manage, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
GRAND BOATS SL ADVERTISING will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if you decide to process your contact details to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always comply with the legal requirements of the GDPR and the LSSI-CE. The fact of recommending to other users the GRAND BOATS SL website so that they can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity will not be considered advertising.
Last updated 02/09/2020.